At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- BELLDANDY with HOLYBELL AH MY GODDESS 1 8 UNPAINTED RESIN FIGURE MODEL KIT
- L'Arsenal Models 1 400 FRENCH 1500T SUBMARINE Resin & Photo Etch Model
- EVAN-MOOR EMC3714 DAILY GEOGRAPHY PRACTICE GRADE 5
- Trumpeter 1 35 scale tank models 00321 69-II main battle tank Iraqi army
- Jellycat Wally Whale Medium 35cm
- COLLECTORS SHOWCASE NAPOLEONIC BRITISH ALLIES CS01058 PAVLOVSK ADVANCING MIB
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.