At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- BELLDANDY with HOLYBELL AH MY GODDESS 1 8 UNPAINTED RESIN FIGURE MODEL KIT
- L'Arsenal Models 1 400 FRENCH 1500T SUBMARINE Resin & Photo Etch Model
- EVAN-MOOR EMC3714 DAILY GEOGRAPHY PRACTICE GRADE 5
- Takom ROC Army MBT CM-11 M-48H Brave Tiger ERA 1 35 tank model kit new 2091
- Pre-order ZLPLA Genuine 1 16 Resin Figure Jade in Action Assembly Model BS-003
- Empire Miniatures English Civil War CW-1456 Musketeer Prince Rupert's Regiment 1
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.